Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Root'n Toot'n Gun Shoot'n Fun!


This past weekend, the Elders Quorum of our ward got together for their very first activity with Jake at the helm. The guys decided to go Shot Gun Shooting. I begged Jake to let me go with them since I am my Fathers daughter, and love to go shooting...but Jake didn't let me. :( But I was glad that the guys got to have an afternoon together and do the manly thing to do. The guys were able to hang out and shoot guns, and then have a nice lunch provided by Aarons mad BBQ skills. Out of the array of guns that they had to shoot, Jakes favorite gun was the Assault Rifle. Overall Jake said that he did a pretty good job shooting, so I was proud to call him my husband.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

They had so much fun, what a great idea! But wait... is Jake wearing YOUR shirt Kim?? j/k :)