Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Grandma Got Hitched!



It's true. On January 17th Jake and I had the opportunity to go to his Grandma's wedding. This is both of their second marriages since both of their spouses died over 2 years ago. The best part of the story is that both couples knew each other when everyone was still alive, which I think is really cute and helps with the whole "second marriage shock." They really are cute together and it is good that they have companionship until they are with their eternal companions again. I am just gald that she has someone to hang out with and watch over her. Congrats Grandma Matheson! (P.S. if I die before Jake and he thinks about getting married again...someone please shoot either her or him....thank you. :) haha.....I'm not very good at sharing. )

5 comments:

Emily said...

That's really great for them and nice that you could go. I had fun looking at all of your pictures.

Leslie & Matt said...

I love your last comment! HA! I actually feel the same way!hehehe (Where are you in the group shot?)

Emily said...

I just think that is cute! Stinking Cute! But I am with you on the whole sharing thing... not so good at it!

Dannenbergs said...

Cute Grandma. Congrats to her. I am not sure how I feel about the re-marrying thing. I keep going back and forth on my opinion.

Becky and James Jackson said...

I am so the same way Kim so no worries. hehe