Saturday, October 11, 2008

California Dreaming....


Well, as sad as it is...Winter is coming...and I can't do anything about it. But in the mean time, Jake and I decided to enjoy the short season that they call Fall. We went up to the mountains to look at the aspen trees changing colors. It was a beautiful sight. If only the seasons would skip winter and just go from summer, fall, spring, summer, fall, spring. :) As you can tell, I am really excited for the seasons to change...haha. In the mean time, the trees were awesome...so enjoy!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks beautiful! Wish we could have made it. Oh, and I REALLY like your idea for the seasons except that I wouldn't want to skip winter all together, just shorten it to about 2 weeks or something. :)

The Walker Family said...

Man that makes me homesick for the good ol' Rocky Mountains. Hope you guys are doing well. :-)

jaredelizabeth said...

We are all hoping fall lasts a long time so we can put off winter as long as possible.